“Over priced”

Toro's
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I called to ask about the ribs as I'm a BIG eater to be told "no one has ever left hungry from eating the ribs"
That was a lie...
I ate my ribs within 5 minutes, the serving was no way near as much as the Prickly Cactus. $40 is to expensive
My wife ordered the tapas, $9 is way to over priced for the servings
It's a shame because the service was good and iv heard great things about the banquet.
Never again will I dine in for two.
If you want ribs, go to the Prickly Cactus
I can think of many other places were I would leave full without paying $93

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Came here with a bunch of friends and family to celebrate my partners birthday and their service was just great! They were quick and super friendly, always smiling and the food was yum-o!! I had organised to drop off a cake beforehand which they were fine with and when I did, they said that I had to let them know who the birthday boy was when we got there so they could dim the lights, put on a birthday song so everyone could get in and sing happy birthday to him and it was just fantastic. They even put sparklers in the cake for it too. I was suprised that they were willing to do that off their own bat but I appreciated it heaps! I'd definitely go back because it was just a great first experience!

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We came in after eating somewhere else just looking for some dessert.
However stumbled pass their menu and had to grab some tapas.
We were not disappointed and happy we decided to go in for a late night snack.
We were the last to come in and last to leave, as a waitress myself I sometimes deflate with excitement when I'm left waiting for the last 2 people to get a move on, however the waiter/ess were nice and patient.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I dined at Toros when they were located in York St. several years ago and was less than impressed. Have not considered eating their food since. Needless to say,I was skeptical about going there last night as part of a family function but what can I say? I was actually pleasantly surprised. The service was impeccable, the meals were delicious and plentiful and the dessert was amazing. Much better venue on Charles St. Great atmosphere, tastefully decorated and plenty of room around the tables. Even with three large office Christmas parties dining there last night too, our small party of four was never left wanting.I would highly recommend Toros now. I'm glad I gave them a second chance. For those interested, our table shared a Plate De Carne for entree and the main meals were Paella - Valencia and Zamorana. Desserts were the Churros and the Cookies and Cream Dream. Definitely give Toros a go!

1  Thank CNM38
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The evening started with a combination of breads with shuttle flavours of herbs ,garlic, cheeses and tomato. Then the jewel of the crown..Toros BBQ RIBS. 500 grams of succulent, smokey marinated, tender , fall of the bone indulgence. So good we ordered a second round. I've had ribs in the USA and all over Aus, but these are the best I have ever had. So if you want the best BBQ pork ribs in the world, Toros is the place to go.
Oh we also had there lamb which was also sweet, succulent and delicious.
Toros have a new chef..Maddy, who has taken the dinning experience in culinary flavour to a new high. Well done Maddy!
So, get down to Toros Launceston and experience a truly fun satisfying and family friendly night out.
Happy happy diner!