“Always great food - regular visitor”
Review of Indian Empire

Indian Empire
Ranked #135 of 314 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Indian Empire extends a warm welcome to all its guests. A splendid culinary experience awaits you at Indian Empire. Our expert chefs prepare dishes that capture the essence of Indian cooking style. You can enjoy the flavour of traditional Indian cuisine in a sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We eat there regularly and never had a bad meal. Love their variety of Naan breads, curries and especially the kulfties for dessert.

There are newer reviews for Indian Empire

Reviewed August 13, 2012

A shot in the dark that paid off. Seven of us with very different tastes (one vegetarian, one complete carnivore) were very well catered for. everything we ordered was excellent and we all left happy with the meal. That's an accomplishment in itself.
Definitely up there with the better of the many Indian meals I have had in my time.
Well done, Indian Empire.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Not being from Launceston we didn't know where to have diner and we ended up at the Indian Empire, the food was great as was the service and prices we fair, we were having a great night until the coffee arrived, just asked for 2 short blacks, nothing flash, it was the worst coffee I think I have ever had and even though I couldn't drink mine, they refused to remove it from the bill, which I thought was pretty average. Wasn't worried about the $3.50 but the principal, would I dine here again ?? possibly but definitely wont be having a coffee.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Simply the best Indian in the city. You can order anything off the menu and you won't be disappointed. A bit cramped for room at times but that only adds to the experience and it is BYO wine which keeps the cost down.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Little expensive compared to melbourne but worth it!

Been to Indian Empire? Share your experiences!