“Good steak and attentive staff”

Three Steps on George
Ranked #40 of 316 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We had dinner here with an aunt who lives in Launceston. We found the staff attentive and helpful. My husband said his steak was excellent. My aunt and I found our meals to be tasty but my lamb shanks and her rissoles were swimming in gravy which spoilt the taste and texture of all our nice vegies. We all enjoyed the desserts.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Inviting, the staff are friendly ...The Three Steps restaurant with hearty home style meals and an emotional trip back in time with the Convict Wall in pristine condition, all within the complex ....
:) Kim Mark and Kerry

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our night out at Three Steps. Service was attentive and impressive. The food was excellent. Well cooked, fresh, healthy and a generous serve. The Pinot noir was sublime. Hopefully the food experiences in Launceston will be just as good elsewhere in Tassie as we are leaving tomorrow for Cradle Mountain.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic evening at Three Steps on George. The food was delicious and excellent value for money. The staff were very friendly and gave great service. I'll definitely be going back there often!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Decided to dine at Three Steps with some friends from America on Thursday night and wasn't disappointed. The fire was going and straight away felt relaxed. The waiter was very friendly and although we didn't book he found us a table straight away. I was very impressed with his food and wine knowledge and made the ordering a 'fait accompli'. The ensuing pork belly was gorgeous and the wine matched beautifully. Finding good food is hard, and personal informed service even harder, but when you get both it makes things a little magical!