“Try This One!”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Always have a great night at the Metz! Lovely food, great cocktails & coffee, great price & friendly staff. Would recommend. Love going here with friends & family.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

A diverse menu which suited all of us. Owned by two guys with one of them always there!! We had a great lunch, staff friendly and service great, would certainly recommend for small or large groups. Love their Calamari salad!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Another fantastic dinner at my favorite restaurant.
I had the nights special of scallops, on their shell with salad.
My partner chose the chicken breast.
Both delicious and well presented.
The staff are very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I chose The Metz for my birthday dinner as the menu suited for children , to the budget conscious and those who like to indulge.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

A good meal, we loved the pizza from the real wood fired oven. My chicken stuffed with feta on mash was tasty, I would have liked more/stronger feta but it was good.