“Nice food and atmosphere”

La Cantina Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #58 of 314 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We arrived without a booking in a group of 12 and were greeted cordially and shown promptly to a table. The waitress told us we could pay separately but we would have to keep track of what we ordered, a reasonable request we all thought! The food was great,arrived quickly and with a smile. Our group ordered a mixture of pizza and pasta and we all thought the food was good, plentiful and well priced.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have eaten at La Cantina a number of times. The meals are consistently good, I am never left hungry, the price is reasonable and I have never had reason to complain - except once, when the food took an hour to arrive after I had ordered. However, the service is generally good, and the waiting time an exeption to the rule.. This is good Italian food, and one can always count on quality. I would certainly suggest to others that they patronise La Cantina. It can be busy - but that's because it's good!
I can also recommend the pizzas - tres bellisimo

Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I love having a selection of food to choose from when I go out but I wouldn't rave about the food we received and I thought it was a tad expensive for pizza and pasta but I may give it one more go before I completely rule it out. I was also seated really close to another couple when the restaurant was practically empty which seemed strange.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

The chef even made a pizza to order, one she had not made before.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Brilliant Italian food and excellent service. We even had quite a few famous V8 supercar drivers dining there the same night.