“This is brunch central.”
Review of Fresh on Charles - CLOSED

Fresh on Charles
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh on Charles also has two apartments for short term rental and a flexible back space for events and functions.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Really eclectic menu with sensational ingredient combinations. Very fast service and great value for money. Good drinks menu.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The ambiance was great, and the food was delicious. We shared a couple of dishes and had plenty of food. Really good food!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

If you want to be welcome with a smile that will bright your day,let alone the food that will keep you go back then you know where to go. Want in to fresh on Monday and I was welcomed with an amazing smile from a beautiful African staff and continued to received the whole time. The food was great and if lived in launceston I wouldn't go a day without going to fresh. Thank you for the Amazing Experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Despite some reviews to the contrary I received excellent service from the very friendly staff. The food was amazing and the non dairy smoothy was sensational. It's nice to have a lunch and actually feel healthy afterwards. Mark this one for a visit if you are in town, well worth it

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I came here and had the dumpling broth with noodles. Overpriced in my opinion, I pay exactly half that in Melbourne for double the quantity of food. HOWEVER, I liked the vibe of the place, had only good service and the other food I saw coming out for other patrons looked fresh and good. I'd go back if I lived here.