“Undecided”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here twice. Once in a big group and the other time as a couple. As a group the place works due to the size and flavours of the serves but does not get my vote for a couple. Service is ok but not brilliant. Food is ok bit not brilliant. Wine list is average. Sitting on the fence for this one

2  Thank CPDiner

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Ive earn here many times and was very disappointed this time. I ordered chicken with ginger & shallots while my partner order Cantonese beef. My waitress didn't want to be there, and my dish came out floating in oil. I had a few mouthfuls and couldn't eat it. The beef was tasty but the oil turned me off. To their credit they didn't charge me for my dish but tonight just very underwhelming.

5  Thank Charlie B
Reviewed February 14, 2014

On a recent trip to Launceston we found this restaurant and decided to try our luck without a reservation... We were delighted that they could find a table for us without notice . Staff were friendly, the service was fast and efficient and the food was devine. It was fresh and the flavours and combinations and portion sizes were abundant. I would recommend the tasters banquet as being a true indication of what is on offer. Portion sizes are very generous and well worth the price..
This is real food, real flavours, and real old fashioned service. It was a delightful experience and we cant wait to return again .

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Ohhh yum! This is Chinese food like you remember from the 80s - but without being totally tragic, of course. The decor is amazing, and certainly a lot of effort has been put into it. The menu is extensive and far too many tasty sounding dishes to choose from. The food came out fast, the service was very good, and the food was great. Great family place, and for casual dining. We will definitely be back next time we're in Launceston!

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I have never see a fried noodle cost over $26 before!! A lunch special single serve noodle $19.90...
We ordered a mushroom and steam duck and a seafood clay pot.

Taste were ok nunthing too special..
Service and deco was good. But not for the price tag

6  Thank Ramau