“Good ambiance, a suitable place for a celebration”
Review of Levee Food Co.

Levee Food Co.
Ranked #23 of 316 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I visited Levee Food Co. about 1 week ago to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday. It was a small group of 10 pax and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The staff that served us was amazing, she was patient as we took quite some time to make a decision. She gave us great recommendations and I thoroughly enjoyed my dish - 'Twice Cooked Duck'!
Overall, the place is quiet and great for a tiny celebration.

1  Thank TangCheeYan

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I went to the restaurant yesterday with some friends and I had the 220g rib eye . Which was about $30+ together with the sauce ($3?).
When the food came I was surprised on how small the portion is, the steak itself was fine but there wasn't much wedges. Only 2 slices of them. For me it wasn't worth it as I could have got more than this at other restaurants for a cheaper price. Went back home and had another small portion of supper to keep me at least satisfied.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Food and service equally good. Oysters were fresh. Gd place for a romantic dinner as situated at waterfront

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had a few meals here, very courteous and professional staff, good food, good menu choices. Like all of Tasmania the prices are more expensive that the main land.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

The kids menu here is good; my kids had a pizza and a steak which they both enjoyed, including a good salad with the steak. I had a pizza with duck confit - it was delicious. Good service and nice apple cider on tap.