“'the best"”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2012

this little Cafe is the best I've found in Launceston. the staff are very friendly, couldn't do enough for you, the menu was extensive, and the food devine...ample helpings as well, cooked to perfection...Coffee great..although a wee bit dear at $5 a mug ......would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting a great brekkie or lunch....can't wait to get back there.....

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Cannot understand why a restaurant offers Eggs Benedict of which The Hollansiase Sauce is the prime ingredient and they don't make it from scratch, Caterers Sauce totally spoilt what was a magnificent meal sorry to say..

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day... This place made my day! Firstly, really good coffee! Secondly , the breakfast menu was extensive giving plenty of choice. Love the berocca option however I chose the breakfast stack on Turkish. Really really good.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I found this place by googling 'Breakfast in Launceston.' I looked at a couple of websites and only saw one negative review do I thought I'd give it a go! Boy am I glad I did! The food was AMAZING! There was heaps of options on the menu, including a hangover breakfast that came complete with berocca... My breakfast including Avocado, cooked cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, hash browns and two poached eggs on sourdough with hollandaise sauce, I'll be honest, took me a couple of breaks to get through it and I didn't eat again until 4 but it was well worth it! I would definitely go back, food was amazing, staff were friendly and efficient even though it was so busy they had to turn people away. I have already recommended this to a few people!

1  Thank Broomhallb
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Friendly service, great coffee and a lovely big breakfast. Just what you need to get the day started. My brother had the eggs and salmon and the plate was piled high with salmon. I had my usual poached eggs and bacon and it was lovely. The bacon was grilled which is always a treat!