We had a fantastic stay here. This is a restored convent; lovely gardens, lots of atmosphere. The only complaint is the beds could be a bit more comfy. The bathrooms are fantastic (we had a spa bath) and the service is warm and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auldington Hotel offers true boutique accommodation in Launceston, Tasmania. What was once the Presentation Sisters Convent, built in 1899, has now been converted into a luxurious, welcoming and peaceful, 4.5 Star AAA rated hotel. The preserved architecture of the heritage building now contrasts with stylish, comfortable and modern rooms, all with private ensuites. Over half of the rooms also enjoy a deep, luxurious bath or spa bath and many rooms have stunning views across our landscaped gardens, central and East Launceston and the mountain ranges beyond. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are always happy to provide guests with useful information on all of the local attractions, restaurant and cafe recommendations. At Auldington we strive to provide a personal and welcoming customer service experience that we hope is an accurate reflection of the hotel and the values that are important to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auldington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auldington Hotel Launceston
- Auldington Launceston, Tasmania