After our 6 day hike on the Overland Track it was just wonderful to be dropped off at this gorgeous hotel in Launceston Tasmania. The room was just perfect and had a bath to soak our weary bones. The staff were especially helpful advising places to eat and tourist spots to visit. It was a quite location but within easy walking distance to the main street and the Cataract Gorge. A cute cafe Cuccina at the bottom of the hill served the most delicious breakfast and coffee. Will definitely stay here the next time we visit Tasmania and will highly recommend to all our friends planning a trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auldington Hotel offers true boutique accommodation in Launceston, Tasmania. What was once the Presentation Sisters Convent, built in 1899, has now been converted into a luxurious, welcoming and peaceful, 4.5 Star AAA rated hotel. The preserved architecture of the heritage building now contrasts with stylish, comfortable and modern rooms, all with private ensuites. Over half of the rooms also enjoy a deep, luxurious bath or spa bath and many rooms have stunning views across our landscaped gardens, central and East Launceston and the mountain ranges beyond. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are always happy to provide guests with useful information on all of the local attractions, restaurant and cafe recommendations. At Auldington we strive to provide a personal and welcoming customer service experience that we hope is an accurate reflection of the hotel and the values that are important to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auldington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auldington Hotel Launceston
- Auldington Launceston, Tasmania