“Awesome breakfast!”

Sweetbrew
Ranked #1 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Launceston
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sweetbrew is an espresso bar, patisserie and cafe. Reknowned for our quality coffee (using Five Senses Specialty Coffee) we also stock a delightful range of award winning pastries and serve up a seasonal brunch menu and continental breakfast options. Comprising a number of carefully designed rooms Sweetbrew provides table seating, couches, a communal table and cozy intimate nooks as well as outdoor dining.
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

One of the best omelettes I've had in a long time! Their omelette of the day is determined by what fresh produce they have from the day before so it's always changing. Ours had beetroot in it and was a revelation! My wife said the coffee was great. We don't live in Launceston but if we did we would be there every week. Also quality music for those of us who picked & appreciated it was the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (333)

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I had two mornings to spend in Launceston and I discovered Sweetbrew and couldn't bring myself to try another cafe. The coffee was amazing, the food was incredible and the staff and service were outstanding. I love everything about Sweetbrew and what they stand for. I hope to make it back to Launceston and if I do Sweetbrew will be at the Top of my list!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

great coffee ,super cool moden staff ,busy little place, trouble was my coffee cup was bouncing around due to the boom boom boom of a overloud speaker 3metres away ,head ache loud,was driven out ,due to the loud boom boom boom. oh well went to st john street for lunch ,great lunch

1  Thank redbarrique
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Excellent cafe with delicious cakes and great coffee. Very friendly service. We popped back and had very filling and tasty toastie. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Great menu - every dish that came out was stunning. My Miso mushrooms were amazing. Vegetarian cafe with many vegan options. Great coffee, cute setting.