“Decided on food for a change”
Review of Sweetbrew

Sweetbrew
Ranked #1 of 44 Quick Bites in Launceston
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sweetbrew is an espresso bar, patisserie and cafe. Reknowned for our quality coffee (using Five Senses Specialty Coffee) we also stock a delightful range of award winning pastries and serve up a seasonal brunch menu and continental breakfast options. Comprising a number of carefully designed rooms Sweetbrew provides table seating, couches, a communal table and cozy intimate nooks as well as outdoor dining.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in coffee always good place packed.
Ordered the freshly cooked scrambled egg bap roll which was a brioche bun.
Was huge beautiful scrambled eggs rocket tomato pesto and well seasoned loved it.
Customer service is excellent.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank TasmaniaLovesydney

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Amazing coffee every time and you must try the chickpea, sweet potato croquette on smashed peas ... omg divine

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My go to place for my caffeine fix. Great coffee, good food and nice friendly staff. Even for a meat lover like myself I dig this place.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

After reading TA reviews we went for lunch, & then again for breakfast. All meals were good, & staff were lovely. Thank you & congrats on your super little quirky cafe!!
☕️

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I make a point of calling into Sweetbrew on my annual trips to Launceston. I’m never disappointed by the service of the friendly staff and the great taste of the coffee. My favourite is a short macchiato, so true taste of the coffee comes through. It’s always fabulous.

Date of visit: April 2019