We stayed for one night in February, 2011. The pre-booking, arrival and service provided were all a very pleasant experience. The room was very clean and quite comfortable and the bed provided us a great night sleep. The food in the restaurant was of the highest standard, well served and delicious to devour. The checking out was also pleasantly dealt with. I would certainly recommend the Mercure - Launceston to any-one who wishes to listen. Thanks for an great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. #FREE WIFI# ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Best Western Plus Launceston Tasmania