This is a good basic hotel around 3 or 3.5 stars. No air conditioning. In room evaporative cooler didn't really have any effect. Room was clean but the bathroom was very average (less than 3 stars). Found breakfast in restaurant was expensive and not good value but room service breakfast was a little better. Stayed 2 nights and the room was made up in a slap happy fashion (bed not made up properly etc). Staff quite friendly and helpful. Fairly close to everything in the CBD. Would recommend as long as your expectations are around 3 star. Not great value given what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. #FREE WIFI# ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Best Western Plus Launceston Tasmania