A 4 star rated establishment according to the best western plus website (4.5 star rated on wotif),
-The room we stayed in was very uncomfortable due to no air conditioning, could hardly sleep at night as it is impossible to get any air flow through the room. Staff weren't very helpful but I guess what can they do.
- Parking is an extra $6 / day
- Gym is actually off site and is also at an extra cost.
Was surprised that for the price we paid these facilities aren't included. All in all was a blemish in an otherwise fantastic holiday.
I would consider this a last resort when returning, there are other hotels with more modern facilities.
(Stayed January 2014 as a couple)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. #FREE WIFI# ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Best Western Plus Launceston Tasmania