I have stayed here a number of times under the old Mercure name. Whilst Best Western have only had the property since August I think the standard has slipped. My room was comfortable and the big bed was fine, but the walls are a bit thin. The tea/coffee offering in the room was limited and there were no biscuits but a packet of chips and peanuts left on the bench - assume they were part of the mini bar. No movie channels either, and 30 mins free wifi then you have to pay. A hot breakfast was included in my $155 room cost. Honestly, you can do better than this in Launceston for less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. #FREE WIFI# ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Best Western Plus Launceston Tasmania