The food at the restaurant was very good & enjoyed with friends (decor could do with an update). Staff are helpful & friendly. The room decor is pleasant, warm & plenty of room to move, bed quite comfortable & had a better nights rest than our last stay there. Depending where you room is can make or break your stay as the rooms at the front of the hotel are opposite the back stage door of the Princess Theatre who are inclined to unload props anytime of the night. But all in all still a good place to stay & very convenient being right in the heart of the city, you can walk to parks & city attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. #FREE WIFI# ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston Tasmania