My husband and I were very disappointed with our stay especially our dinner at Snappers restaurant. I ordered a steak and it was very tough and not pleasant to eat. My husband ordered Beer battered flathead fillets, they were certainly not flathead if they were they were either frozen or imported. There was a very strong terrible flavour to the fish. We made a complaint to the waitress who was very nice and offered us a free coffee. Not good enough, if we were not Accor members we would of walked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. #FREE WIFI# ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Best Western Plus Launceston Tasmania