Stayed here for a hen's weekend in the Penthouse - beautiful suite with 4 bedrooms, one with it's own walk-in robe & ensuite, 1 twin room & 2 other rooms with King beds, and another bathroom and separate toilet. Also included a laundry.
Great floor to ceiling windows in living area, plus the balcony was an excellent place to enjoy a coffee.
Staff were great - gave us plenty of elevator keys, but only 1 room key for 10 women!
Would be great if travelling with 2 families - everything you could want.
Would stay again, if in a group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania