We have toured Tasmania many times and recommend if one is kicking off in the North and North North-West, Launceston is the place to start. The Sebel offered us a spacious one bedroom suite with separate bedroom, bathroom and toilet. It ranked high in all ways: cleanliness, position, space, facilities and the staff were friendly, open and welcoming. The restaurant offerings represented great food from Tasmania's premier growers, producers, vineyards and whisky makers. The whisky tasting is worth sampling. Tasmania produces some of the best in the world. As always we recommend that anyone deciding on touring Tasmania to please allocate a sensible amount of time to getting from place to place. There is much to divert attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania