Recently stayed at the Sebel for a couple of nights on a work trip. The 1 bedroom suite, as already described, was very spacious. The separate loo was perhaps overkill for a single person but might come in handy for a couple (?). Comfy bed ensured a restful night- despite my concerns I didn't hear any road noise.
What was spectacularly good was the coffee and breakfasts. Yummy eggs florentine. Unfortunately the dinner did not live up to the same high standard; although the menu read well it failed to deliver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania