The beds were about 3 years past their use by date. We had been told that they had recently renovated but only some things looked new. The table was well worn and stained. The bathroom had a new vanity but you could see the dirt down the side of it where they had not re-tiled. The bathroom could have done with a good scrubbing brush and bleach (a bit of mould on the tiles in the shower. Overall very poor for the price. $120 for a 2 bedroom self contained unit. We had stayed in other much better units across Tasmania for about $85 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elphin Villas Motel and Serviced Apartments is in a quiet location and a 10 minute stroll to the city centre. The well appointed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained villas are spacious and full of natural light, some with two bathrooms, some with full-size spa bath and all with their own private courtyard. Our 1 and 2 bedroom studio units have a kitchenette, lounge/dining area with ground floor units opening onto a restful barbeque and lawn area. The motel rooms are well appointed with refrigerator, microwave, kettle, toaster and kettle. All rooms are non-smoking and air conditioned. Free Wi-Fi and free off street parking at your front door is provided to all guests. Adjacent to the villas is the Coles/Kmart shopping centre and KFM Gym. 10% discount vouchers for local restaurants along with charge back facilities is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Elphin Villas, Motel & Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elphin Hotel Serviced Apartments
- Elphin Villas, Motel & Serviced Apartments Launceston, Tasmania