“Keep coming back!”

charcoal fire indian and persian restaurant
Ranked #166 of 364 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Indian, Persian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Party of fourteen having Sunday lunch was no problem for our host. Diners' ages from 3 to 78 but something for everyone. A curry with a bowl of rice each plus a naan bread and a soft drink - all for $10 each. This restaurant has just been awarded the 'Best Indian restaurant in Launceston' Well done!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Worst experience. Ordered takeaway. Was told 5-10 minutes. Took 25 minutes.
They nearly let me go without the drinks. I had to specifically ask, even though I had paid for it.
Worse still, I got to the car, and no knives forks or serviettes. How the heck do you eat takeaway Indian with your fingers?
I managed to scoop some out with the naan bread. Bitterly disappointed with the flavour.
Would not go back there.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank jaredgrace
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

I love Indian food and was really disappointed. The order was incorrect and it was like a jar of salt was upended in each dish.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank ChantalM419
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a family meal for delivery. The meal arrived with two dishes overcooked/ burnt and rice missing.
Called the shop and the person said that the family meal does not come with rice. I explained that the receipt says there is rice.
After more discussion and continuing to go in circles there was not a positive out come.
To get a refund for the rice I would need to persue the online ordering company.
I did taste three of the main dishes however it could not be finished as the salt taste was too overpowering.
I have eaten this type of food within Australia and abroad and I would give this a 2 out of 5.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank jack s
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I went there with my fiancé and we tried the palak paneer and it was delicious and you could tell that they had used fresh ingredients. I would definitely come back :)

Date of visit: October 2017