“Getting better just.”

Ranked #16 of 30 Hotels in Launceston
Ulverstone, Australia
“Getting better just.”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed in the executive 2 bedroom and I would recommend this. I would not recommend a stay in the hotel rooms as they are dirty and when we stayed there last time we had to go out and buy a heater to keep us warm. I would also like to see the kids area in the bistro upgraded so there is a play area for the kids not a bunch of machines which cost you an arm and a leg to keep the kids entertained.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Mapleton, Australia
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I had a late flight in. They rang to see if all was ok, (love the personal touch).
When I finally got in I was greeted by happy polite staff that enjoyed their job & enjoyed doing their job. Full of local & not so local info of things to do & see.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Burnie, Australia
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have stayed at the Olde Tudor on 4 occasions in the past 6 months. Each time I have enjoyed my stay, management and staff are very professional, with a friendly and helpful manner. I have stayed in a motel room, plus the 2 bedroom Executive Suite which is fantastic having every convenience at hand. On all occasions I have found the rooms very clean, ( I am a former housemaid) so I am aware of the standard required and expected. I highly recommend the Olde Tudor as a affordable, convenient, well equipped place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Denise N
Reviewed May 21, 2014

It was good to have the pool, spa and sauna at such an affordable price and service was friendly. It's handy to have the IGA next door in case you forget anything from your trip. Also good that kids stay free.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Spent four nights just prior to Easter and stayed in The Executive 2 bedroom suite which was very spacious and quite modern. Loved that I had a washing machine and dryer as it was very convenient. We also spent each day across at the indoor swimming pool/spa/sauna. Great to have a pub and supermarket on the door step.
Really enjoyed our stay, staff were friendly and we will most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
St Helens, Australia
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great place but not that clean , we moved the bed to make it up and it hadn't been vacuumed under there for ages and the toilet hadn't been cleaned ,the shower curtain was dirty , we only stayed one night and I arrived there late , otherwise I would have complained !!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank Jodi N Rex S
Bellerive, Australia
Reviewed April 28, 2014

we where only there for the night and enjoyed out stay immensely, the staff where great and the place was quiet, I enjoyed spending time there and would stay again and I would recommend the complex to many others it was just a nice time away and enjoyed it emensely

Room Tip: the room we had was lovely it had a spa and two person shower and it was in the quieter part of the...