“Must go”
Review of Restaurant 13

Restaurant 13
Ranked #42 of 364 Restaurants in Launceston
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant 13 overlooks Launceston's beautiful City Park. Casual Dining in a formal setting that will suit anyone from date night to a big family outing. Find us on Facebook for an updated menu and any further details!
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

We have been twice, (and I snuck in a visit in between) and have found it very, very good. The steak was perfect, and very well priced. The dessert was delicious And the wines were not a rip-off as you have elsewhere. They may not have been huge servings , but big enough. And the service was great. Will be back.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Thought we had found a consistently good standard restaurant, have been very disappointed last two visits at the ridiculously small portions offered as "main course". The pork belly has been a favourite but the last two times it would make a very poor sized entree serve, not acceptable for the price or as a main dish. My friend took went a third time, hoping it was a temporary anomaly but again she and her companion came away feel annoyed at the small serving sizes for both main and desert. The wait staff are very professional, the food is great, but not at all value for money any more and we sadly wont be back

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Burger4758
Reviewed May 3, 2019

Staying up the road, a friend and I decided to dine at Restaurant 13. The atmosphere was great and very relaxing. I ordered the pizza which came as an oblong, very sweet biscuit base (obviously brought in) and not pleasant. If you offer pizza, give people a pizza please. My friend had a burger which he enjoyed but was very basic.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

a friends 60th party was held here, I thought the food, service and ambience was great for her to enjoy her party celebrations. thinking of having my 60th here

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2019

I first reviewed this restaurant back in Nov 2016, & if anything, it is even better. The view overlooking our city park together with the excellent selections from the menu leave most overseas comparison lacking. Saltambuca Chicken, Prawns, Eye Fillet Steak & to die for deserts. Just go & enjoy!

Date of visit: February 2019