The service provided was of a high quality and is highly recommended; we had lots of questions about getting around Launceston and if the answer to any question was not known immediately, a quick search of the internet by Erin or other staff produced the results for us often with instructions/directions.
We stayed in a junior suite tastefully decorated with an oriental theme. Being a suite, there was plenty of room to chill out.
The location was central and we were able to walk down town to the many restaurants available in the general area. Would recommend the italian restaurant at the bottom of George Street. The availability of off street car parking was a bonus. What did we like least about the premises? Nothing except perhaps we couldn't stay longer to enjoy the facilities and the charm of Launceston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launceston Bed and Breakfast accommodation with panoramic views, garden setting and off-street parking. Stay in beautiful and spacious rooms with private ensuite, TV, fridge and tea / coffee facilities. Enjoy a delicious full cooked or continental breakfast. Fiona's B&B Launceston is only 1 1/2 blocks to city centre and is close to restaurants, cafes, bars, theatres, shopping and tourist attractions on offer in the historic city of Launceston including the magnificent Cataract Gorge and Boags Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fiona's Bed and Breakfast - Launceston B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiona`s b&b - Launceston b&b
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Bed And Breakfast
- Fiona's Bed And Breakfast - Launceston B&B Tasmania