A lovely B&B tucked away from the main street. The rooms were really nice, with fairly good features. Though they could have had air conditioning. Our room was really hot in Autumn. I would hate to stay there in summer. The breakfast was simple, with only one way of having your eggs - fried, which I don't like. Overall it was good, but not my first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launceston Bed and Breakfast accommodation with panoramic views, garden setting and off-street parking. Stay in beautiful and spacious rooms with private ensuite, TV, fridge and tea / coffee facilities. Enjoy a delicious full cooked or continental breakfast. Fiona's B&B Launceston is only 1 1/2 blocks to city centre and is close to restaurants, cafes, bars, theatres, shopping and tourist attractions on offer in the historic city of Launceston including the magnificent Cataract Gorge and Boags Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fiona's Bed and Breakfast - Launceston B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiona`s b&b - Launceston b&b
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Bed And Breakfast
- Fiona's Bed And Breakfast - Launceston B&B Tasmania