Thoroughly enjoyed our first trip to Festivale which included staying at Fiona's B&B in Launceston. We were met with a warm welcome and our room was clean, spacious and well presented. The bed was very comfortable. The cooked breakfast was excellent and there was plenty of cereal, toast and fruit also. We were easily able to walk the couple of blocks to City Park for Festivale, and also to the Market on Saturday morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launceston Bed and Breakfast accommodation with panoramic views, garden setting and off-street parking. Stay in beautiful and spacious rooms with private ensuite, TV, fridge and tea / coffee facilities. Enjoy a delicious full cooked or continental breakfast. Fiona's B&B Launceston is only 1 1/2 blocks to city centre and is close to restaurants, cafes, bars, theatres, shopping and tourist attractions on offer in the historic city of Launceston including the magnificent Cataract Gorge and Boags Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fiona's Bed and Breakfast - Launceston B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiona`s b&b - Launceston b&b
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Bed And Breakfast
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Fiona's Bed And Breakfast - Launceston B&B Tasmania