My wife and I started our Tasmanian holiday here and what a great way to start it! The rooms are lovely and well maintained. The staff are very friendly and helpful and they produce and excellent cooked breakfast as part of the deal making this an excellent value for money stay.
We returned here for our last 2 nights also as we were so impressed. Fiona's is very central and is a few minutes walk from the CBD. 10 m from the Fiona's driveway is a great Indian restaurant, licensed or takeaway making staying very easy. Two city blocks from Fiona's is the recently opened "Dickens Cider Bar" - well someone had to do it I suppose! Ciders on draught: apple, pear or one with a pinot noir.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launceston Bed and Breakfast accommodation with panoramic views, garden setting and off-street parking. Stay in beautiful and spacious rooms with private ensuite, TV, fridge and tea / coffee facilities. Enjoy a delicious full cooked or continental breakfast. Fiona's B&B Launceston is only 1 1/2 blocks to city centre and is close to restaurants, cafes, bars, theatres, shopping and tourist attractions on offer in the historic city of Launceston including the magnificent Cataract Gorge and Boags Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fiona's Bed and Breakfast - Launceston B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Bed And Breakfast
- Fiona`s b&b - Launceston b&b
- Fiona's Bed And Breakfast - Launceston B&B Tasmania