We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and could not fault it in any way!
We stayed in a River View Suite, which was the size of an one bedroom apartment. All modern facilities including two televisions with a few pay tv channels , stereo, ipod dock, coffee machine etc etc... The room was like being at home!
Service from reception was exceptional, nothing was a problem.
Mud bar and restaurant was great for Cocktails, along with the Cube Cafe for breakfast.
Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seaport Hotel offers modern, waterfront accommodation. Situated at the heart of Launceston's Old Seaport Dock area, the hotel is surrounded by restaurants and cafes offering a good choice of fine food and more casual dining. Just a short walk from Launceston's town centre and 15 minutes drive from Launceston Airport the hotel is built in the shape of a ship on the site of an old dry dock. The hotel exudes a stylish, contemporary design with a distinct nautical feel, accentuated by the extensive use of natural timbers and muted ocean tones. Accommodation includes deluxe rooms and suites with views overlooking the Esk River or the historic town and the mountains beyond. Guest room facilities include air conditioning, hairdryer, STD/ISD phone systems, fax/modem telephone lines, broadband internet access, tea & coffee making facilities, minibar, TV, mini-stereo, clock radio, complimentary bathroom amenities and iron and ironing board. If you are staying in a Suite there are additional facilities including DVD player, desk & chair, large refrigerator, bar stools, armchair, lounge with sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen with microwave & dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and all our suites feature a balcony. Of an evening tantalise your taste buds with an exquisite dining experience at Mud Bar and Restaurant serving an eclectic mix of cuisines from around the world. To accompany your meal indulge in superb Tasmanian wines while admiring captivating Tamar Valley views. Adventures further afield include the impressive Cataract Gorge, the famous James Boag brewery and if youre a wine lover, Launcestons Tamar Valley, home to one of Australia's major cool-climate wine growing regions. The hotel makes an ideal accommodation base for a weekend away, short break or romantic escape and is a great base for exploring the Tamar Valley either by car or by river cruise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Seaport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Seaport Launceston
- Hotel Peppers Seaport
- Peppers Seaport Hotel Launceston, Tasmania