We stayed for 2 nigths in a 1 bdrm riverview suite. The sofa bed was made up for our 3 year old free of charge and there was plenty of room for our family of 3 in the suite. The main bedroom has a door you can close which is good if you need to put your little ones to bed before you. We had planned to have room service for dinner but the menu looked a bit fancy/posh for what we felt like on the night so we didn't end up trying it. I did note there was was a $5 delivery fee on top of the listed menu item prices which were not cheap although it was food from the fine dining Mudd restaurant so I guess thats the reason for the prices.
Parking was $5/night in the spaces outside the hotel. It is part of a public (payable) car park so you get a ticket from the front desk so you don't get fined & pay the parking on check out.
Nice bedding and pillows & the suites have a golf putter & roll up piece of fake turf for putting practice which was something fun to have a play with in the room. Kitchen was large & roomy with a full size fridge which is handy for families. The front desk staff were friendly & very happy to help with maps & directions to all sorts of places and they went to a bit of trouble to find out where we could drive to & show my son some snow which was really appreciated as we didn't want a long drive & no snow LOL. The view was pretty with the boats on the water right outside but the high power orange light outside the room was a bit annoying as the curtains didn't 100% block it out. Other than that minor thing - great hotel would stay again. Also complementary cookies at the front desk were a bit hit with my son.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seaport Hotel offers modern, waterfront accommodation, situated at the heart of Launceston's Old Seaport Dock area. Just a short walk from Launceston's town centre and 15 minutes drive from Launceston Airport the hotel offers deluxe rooms and suites with views overlooking the Esk River or the historic town and the mountains beyond. Guest room facilities include air conditioning, broadband internet access, minibar, TV, mini-stereo. If you are staying in a Suite there are additional facilities including DVD player, large refrigerator, fully equipped kitchen and all feature a balcony. Mud Bar and Restaurant serving an eclectic mix of cuisines from around the world. To accompany your meal indulge in superb Tasmanian wines while admiring captivating Tamar Valley views. Adventures further afield include the impressive Cataract Gorge, the famous James Boag brewery and if youre a wine lover, Launcestons Tamar Valley, home to one of Australia's major cool-climate wine growing regions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Seaport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Seaport Launceston
- Hotel Peppers Seaport
- Peppers Seaport Hotel Launceston, Tasmania