Nice and clean Hotel with not too many frills but delivered exactly what was promised. Great staff and clean rooms and in a perfect spot to discover Launceston and come back to at the end of the day. Lots of great cafe's & restaurants downstairs - highly recommend a Spanish style breakfast at Salsa Tapas & Wine Bar downstairs for something different.
Views over the Harbour are great but depending on how much time you spend looking out the windows the City Views are just as good for a little less $$.
Would stay there again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seaport Hotel offers modern, waterfront accommodation, situated at the heart of Launceston's Old Seaport Dock area. Just a short walk from Launceston's town centre and 15 minutes drive from Launceston Airport the hotel offers deluxe rooms and suites with views overlooking the Esk River or the historic town and the mountains beyond. Guest room facilities include air conditioning, broadband internet access, minibar, TV, mini-stereo. If you are staying in a Suite there are additional facilities including DVD player, large refrigerator, fully equipped kitchen and all feature a balcony. Mud Bar and Restaurant serving an eclectic mix of cuisines from around the world. To accompany your meal indulge in superb Tasmanian wines while admiring captivating Tamar Valley views. Adventures further afield include the impressive Cataract Gorge, the famous James Boag brewery and if youre a wine lover, Launcestons Tamar Valley, home to one of Australia's major cool-climate wine growing regions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Seaport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Seaport Launceston
- Hotel Peppers Seaport
- Peppers Seaport Hotel Launceston, Tasmania