Peppers Seaport Hotel
The Sebel Launceston(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Restaurant
Mantra Charles Hotel(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Launceston(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Restaurant
Village Family Motor Inn(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
Hotels.com
Balmoral on York(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$132
$72
Country Club Tasmania(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$124
$109
Clarion Hotel City Park Grand(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$100
Quality Hotel Colonial Launceston(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
Agoda.com
Auldington(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
Travelocity
The Old Bakery Inn(Launceston)(Great Value!)
$66
Hotwire.com
1,051 results
All reviewsriver viewmud restaurantcataract gorgeone bedroom suitefree moviesper daywasher and dryerreception staffcar parkcity centredown stairsfull kitchengreat roomlounge areavisit launcestonking bedmini bar
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Excellent location on the water but so close to everything in town. Make sure you pay the extra for a river view room. We had a suite and it was spacious with everything you need to make our 6 day stay fantastic. Close proximity to all restaurants serving great food for when we couldn't be bothered cooking.
We had no problems with parking at hotel-$5 cheap considering virtually everywhere in Launceston is pay to park.
Only criticism is that our room was one of the last to be serviced each day.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a river view suite-well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Peppersseaport, General Manager at Peppers Seaport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Your review was so all embracing. I am truly appreciate your valuable comments and five star rated. I do like read your feedback, especially to a long stay guest like yourself.

I am excited you found your room, location and service in line with your expectation. I agree the hotel's patron should has no problems with the parking as we charged a reasonable daily fees.

I am sorry to hear your room was one of the last to be serviced. I will investigate this issue and I trust the cleanliness can be improved.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I always try to stay at Peppers when I am in Launceston. There is nothing better than waking up and looking out across the water. The hotel has a great walk from there out to the Gorge and back. The apartments are a great size. The bedrooms are large, the bathroom is well appointed, and there is a full sized kitchen. I wouldn't stay at any other hotel in Launceston.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Mike7Riyadh

Dear valued guest in Dubai,

I am thrilled to read your feedback especially "one of the best hotels in Launceston and I wouldn't stay at any other hotel in Launceston". Thank you for faboulous review about the hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me when you return to Tasmania.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

It was the last stop of my trip to Tasmania before taking flight back to Melbourne. Its prime location at the Seaport simply makes my stay in Launceston even better. Choice of restaurants at the Seaport are great, which turned out to be utmost importance to me, as my friend fell ill during our first day. We had a great breakfast at the Cube Seaport which served amazing pancakes with fresh berries and nice coffee. After full-day exploration of the city, we decided to retire early to the hotel before early morning flight on the next day, so we tried the Levee Food Co. which turned out to be a good move :>
Its location at Seaport which guaranteed a great scenery of the marina, I enjoyed a relaxing stroll over the boardwalk, which could lead all the way to Cataract Gorge.
The suite was nicely furnished with a kitchenette and laundry facilities. It's nicely decorated, lighting and air-conditioning were so great which made us so comfortable that we didn't wanna go out!
One down side is that, as it might be a bit tricky to find a parking spot during mealtime.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anna W

Dear valued guest in Hong Kong,

Your review was so all embracing, we truly appreciate your valuable comments and five star rated. I do like read your feedback, especially for first time traveller to Launceston.

I am excited you found the location of the hotel to your like. I think you tried most food outlet in Seaport area. Well done!

I like your comment about stylish room and well apointed design. I agree the location of the hotel add positive note to hotel's value. I am sorry if you found hard to spot a parking space. Seaport can be busy during lunch or dinner time and the hotel do not have a secured zone.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

we stayed here for 3 nights and found this hotel to be very good again(this was our 3rd stay).The riverview rooms are well appointed and clean.The balcony is great for people watching and reading.The only suggestion I would make to management is for a maintenance check of the rooms every month.Signs of peeling paint,a knock here,poorly scrubbed walls,all add up after time and make a place look tired,and that would be a shame.

Room Tip: riverfront 3rd floor rooms are the go.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hbgser
Shannon E, General Manager at Peppers Seaport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your review. I apologise that there has been a delay in response to your feedback which coincides with a series of Management changes at the property. As the now appointed General Manager at Peppers Seaport Hotel I have reviewed all of the 2013 Tripadvisor responses to identify our Guests verdict on nominated areas for improving. We look forward to delivering on these recommendations throughout the New Year.
Thank you for your stay and I look forward to meeting soon to enjoy.

Shannon Exelby

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Upon entry, the room had not been vacuumed and had previous guests' leftover drinks bottles and food. Not once was our room cleaned and had to be redone every day by another cleaning team. This really spoilt the vacation.
Certainly not worth the exhorbitant rates.

Room Tip: Rooms with a balcony would be better - if you really insist on staying here.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SuzanneSMS
Peppersseaport, General Manager at Peppers Seaport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad that we discussed your feedback and experience via email and phone conversation.

Kind Regards