“Poorest Ceaser Salad ever”
Review of Commercial Hotel

Commercial Hotel
Ranked #27 of 44 Quick Bites in Launceston
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2019

The menu was so large it took forever to choose something. Decided on the Ceaser salad. Ut arrived more like a long tray of lettuce leaves cut up with a perfectly cooked egg on top. The waitress then asked if I would like croutons with it? I said yes (thinking they would already be in the salad). I then had to ask for the parmesan cheese. I then discovered the very worst slivers of something that was supposed to be bacon (more like tiny tasteless worms). The dressing was a whole other story. Awful mayonaise out of a jar. Wouldn't hurry back...

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Visited here for the first time. Large dining area. Many menu items to choose from; yes quite extensive with lots of choices that would suit most people however if you are vegetarian your choices become far less indeed - the usual pizza, pasta or burger/veg patties. Vegetables tasted like most bulk cooked vegetables with little but watery flavour. Service was efficient and meals a reasonable size. A few children running about despite signage indicating otherwise. Will return to try another menu item knowing what to expect this time; maybe loaded fries!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

My firend had a rice dish she said was ok, but I had fish & chips, it seemed & tasted to me the chips had been in bain marie for a while, tasted very reheated, with entertainment voucher for half price meal I accepted that, but I have had many other meals similar value nearby with similar entertainment voucher, I will go back to those places before I revisit "commercial' or The mersh again for a meal. have to say service from staff excellent, but they are not the cooks

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Fantastic mexican and traditional Parmies, lovely waitress always happy, we try to go once a fortnight for lunch always great and we tell tourists and locals to go there.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in here for dinner , great pub , huge menu choice and good prices.
Excellent food and big selection of beer on tap coupled with excellent service.

Date of visit: March 2019