“The best calamari salad”
Review of Net 19 - CLOSED

Net 19
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been twice now and had the same calamari salad. Best I have had. Great place to eat for the food and atmosphere and not just to be seen as previously written (bit rude of them)! I know heaps of people who have dined here and all of them love it. All the meals going past our table looked delicious.
Definitely would recommend.

2  Thank Themillers1313

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went with a large group of people and another large group were also in attendance. The food was served quickly after ordering and the staff were very helpful and friendly (very child tolerant too!). There was good variety on the menu but it is a fish & chip restaurant. Great for kids which loved the play ground - and allowed some quieter time for the adults. If you are looking for a quick meal which tastes great and is reasonably priced then give it a go.

4  Thank Starfish2201
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have had several experiences at Net 19 all of which have been excellent. Our first was take away for the whole family, which was ready on time and delicious. I have also eaten here with friends and as a vegetarian thoroughly enjoyed the risotto. I often just pop down for a catch up with friends, where the children can enjoy an ice cream and play and the adults a relaxed coffee. The service each time has been friendly, professional yet relaxed. It is always busy and has a great atmosphere. I would certainly recommend Net 19.

5  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Service very scatty, one main meal then drinks then the others.
Grilled fish was just a slab of fish and bucket of chips no salad
Don't think I risk it again , had a good lunch last time

9  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband & I went last night & can highly recommend you try this place. Lovely environment with a great menu & friendly, helpful service. Will definitely be going back.

6  Thank Elle2414