“Great value for money!”

The Eatery on Cameron
Ranked #73 of 363 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 22, 2019

Quick, affordable and above average breakfast. Staff and the owner, I assume, were very friendly! The butterscotch mocha's are worth returning for.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Went in for a late breakfast and got served utter rubbish food some even rotten and the benedict sauce was disgusting the worst I have tasted.

Date of visit: May 2019
Kevin C, Owner at The Eatery on Cameron, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Hi Ross we appreciate your for the feed back as we take this very serious, this is the first complaint about our vego wrap, we hand pick our fresh produce every morning, so I am not sure what has happened or the taste wasn't what your were expecting, and you were offered a replacement or something else from the menu, but you declined. The Benedict is another matter, especially when your wife thanked the staff for a beautiful meal only to leave a few piece of bacon on the plate which all be caught on our cctv sitting on Table 3 and was slightly embarrassed about your behavior. But once again Thank you!

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Came here for takeaway lunch, had a chicken schnitzel burger which overfilled the bun! Tasty, well priced and reasonable service. They also have slices and cakes which are also delicious.

Reviewed March 27, 2019

I was staying next door so visited each day for breakfast, also one day for lunch. The food was great and very reasonably priced. I had eggs Florentine, fruit toast, omelet etc I had chicken schnitzel for lunch and it was served with salad and chips. It was very busy that day and it took some time before I was served. the staff are very friendly and I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

We wandered into this cafe for a casual late breakfast and were pleasantly surprised. Welcoming and rapid service, good quality coffee and a free newspaper to read whilst awaiting the meal. I had the eggs Florentine and my partner had the pesto eggs. We both felt they had gone a little heavy on the hollandaise sauce: in retrospect I would have preferred it on the side so I could add just a little, but really that’s my only criticism. Generous serving sizes meant we haven’t needed lunch today. $40 for the two of us for brekkie seemed a fair deal.

1  Thank lucindai2019