“Absolutely wonderful!”
Review of Buntalk - CLOSED

Buntalk
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: YOUJING Chinese Restaurant. Fully Licensed and fusion fine dining.
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I've struggled to find a cheap, good quality restaurant that do dumplings so well! I'd definitely recommended coming here, the noodle soup is also absolutely delicious, accompanied by wonderful service you can't go wrong!

2  Thank ejfisher

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I have always struggled to find a place that makes good dumplings, look no further! Great service, warm and very friendly! Food is very traditional. Which is great to see! From the pork buns to the soup everything is worthwhile. Very good price too!

2  Thank Alice D
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This place has amazing dumplings and the steam pork buns omg they are delicious ! We usually get take away but I have dined in once. The food here seems so much fresher than most chinese places and good value.

2  Thank Lucy F
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

After living in China for 2.5 hours I'm fussy when it comes to Chinese food, so I was pleasantly surprised to find BunTalk on Charles St.
很好吃!

2  Thank Katie-Lou-Lou1
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This small Chinese restaurant packs a punch
My first visit was in a group and we tried lots of things off the menu
I have returned many times since and my favourite is BBQ pork bun
Staff are friendly and helpful and byo if you like
Definitely have a meal here

2  Thank Elizabeth R