“It's a coffee shop and it does it well.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Amelia Espresso
Ranked #3 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Launceston
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Amelia Espresso serves great coffee and fabulous sweet treats. Open 7-5 Monday to Friday, you are welcome to bring your own lunch. No fuss, great space and relaxed ambience. Drink in or take away.
Launceston, Australia
“It's a coffee shop and it does it well.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Amelia is a coffee shop, that's it, there's a small selection of cake but nothing else. And that's what I like about it. The focus is on the coffee and they do it brilliantly. The three baristas are always smiling and chatty and make a perfect drink.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

North Vancouver, Canada
“Best coffee - reviews are true!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were in Launceston for a short visit and found Amelia on our second last day. I'm pretty fussy about my coffee and was very impressed with the quality and presentation at Amelia. The service was amazing too! We went back the next day... just as good!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“The Best Coffee - Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Found this little place on my way to work one morning, the best service & coffee you will find anywhere! I now venture here most mornings & look forward to the fantastic coffee & cheery service.

Melbourne, Australia
“A must taste for coffee lovers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

The reviews sent us to AE, without disappointment we were greeted by friendly staff, no waiting and treated to a wonderful Nicaraguan blend. We had a few coffees in Launceston, AE is head and shoulders above the others in my opinion.

Kirkwood ,MO
“Possible the best coffe in Australia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We could not have had a better customer service experience and then you add the quality of the coffee. On my second visit was greater by name and asked if I wanted a long black with hot milk on the side which I ordered the first time I visited. I watched and marveled as Amelia repeated this for pretty much everyone who came through the door - the others - yes you got it - first time visitors.
Amelia thank you for a wonderful experience and the coffe tastes almost as good at home with the beans I bought.

• Visited February 2013