I picked this accomodation based on good reviews on trip advisor but was a little disappointed as it was pretty dated and one of the people serving us was a bit grumpy (the others were VERY nice). We found the location very handy to walk to City Park with our 2yo - he loved the monkeys ! Also very convenient for walking to and from Aurora Stadium for an AFL match and to and from the CBD/mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 31 room Motel is located in a quiet area of the CBD on Windmill Hill with views overlooking the City and the Valley of the Tamar River. Offering various accommodation options to suit corporate, families and couples. Free On-site Car Parking Free Foxtel Free Wi-Fi Free Newspaper Option of Room Service Breakfast or Breakfast Room Buffet with cooked to order meals (extra) Guest Self Serve Laundry Snack Bar available from Reception Local Attractions: Heritage Buildings, Aurora Stadium, City Park to see the Monkeys for free, Art Galleries, James Boag's Brewery Tours, Mall, State of the Art Aquatic Centre, Cataract Gorge, Tamar River Cruise, Old Umbrella Shop (1860), Gourlay's Sweets. Our Region: Bridestowe Lavender Farm, Wineries, Berry Farms, Convict Sites, Tamar River Wetlands, Ben Lomond Ski Village, Liffey Falls. Hollybank Tree Tops Adventure, Penguin Tours, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Coach House Hotel Launceston
- Country Comfort Launceston Coach Hotel
- Comfort Inn Coach House Launceston, Tasmania