It is a long way up the hill from the shopping centre, and the drive and carpark are at a steep angle.Rooms are off an outside veranda and steps, and we found sounds from other rooms disturbed our evening and sleep. The aircon was useful but noisy.
It was the cheapest place we stayed, and was adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 31 room Motel is located in a quiet area of the CBD on Windmill Hill with views overlooking the City and the Valley of the Tamar River. Offering various accommodation options to suit corporate, families and couples. Free On-site Car Parking Free Foxtel Free Wi-Fi Free Newspaper Option of Room Service Breakfast or Breakfast Room Buffet with cooked to order meals (extra) Guest Self Serve Laundry Snack Bar available from Reception Local Attractions: Heritage Buildings, Aurora Stadium, City Park to see the Monkeys for free, Art Galleries, James Boag's Brewery Tours, Mall, State of the Art Aquatic Centre, Cataract Gorge, Tamar River Cruise, Old Umbrella Shop (1860), Gourlay's Sweets. Our Region: Bridestowe Lavender Farm, Wineries, Berry Farms, Convict Sites, Tamar River Wetlands, Ben Lomond Ski Village, Liffey Falls. Hollybank Tree Tops Adventure, Penguin Tours, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Coach House Hotel Launceston
- Country Comfort Launceston Coach Hotel
- Comfort Inn Coach House Launceston, Tasmania