Having found the hotel via TripAdvisor, I'm happy to contribute a positive review for the Clarion. We arrived at 10:15am expecting to leave bags and return later but the room was ready. Room was comfortable and stylish, there was space for our stuff in the fridge, beds were great, lots of space. The staff were friendly and helpful ... all the time. We ate breakfast at the hotel too and found that to be pretty good (punctuated by the pancake machine - yum). A short stroll into the city and an even shorter stroll to Aurora to watch the mighty Hawks smash the Roos. Buddy kicked 13 and we had a great stay. Thanks Clarion folk. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand offers boutique accommodation in downtown Launceston. Located next to City Park, it is 10 minutes walk to Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery.All spacious rooms at Clarion City Park Launceston feature en suite bathroom, air conditioning and flat-screen cable TV. Some rooms also have balcony, microwave and whirlpool bathtub.Facilities include a guest laundry, free high-speed Wireless internet access and free car parking. Guests can enjoy free coffee and weekday newspapers.Larceny's Bar and Restaurant features local produce and a large wine selection. Room service is also available.Clarion Hotel City Park Grand is in the heart of the entertainment, museums and shopping districts of central Launceston. Boag’s Brewery is a 2-minute walk. Aurora Stadium is 750 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Hotel City Park Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Park Grand Launceston
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand Launceston, Tasmania