“Poor amount of topping, low quality for price”
Review of Pizza Capers

Pizza Capers
Ranked #83 of 315 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Ordered a Margarita with extra sauce. Was extremely dry and lacking herbs or flavour. Very disappointed. And ordered a BBQ chicken, was told that consisted of chicken,onion and cheese with BBQ sauce. I ordered extra sauce bacon,mushroom and pineapple . Extremely disappointed with this very very scarce in toppings sauce or flavour! Absolute waste of money!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Just ordered take away pizza and pasta from Pizza Capers Launceston and am ecstatic. Firstly, manager Kim provided friendly service and catered easily for my vegan partner. But the big delight was when Kim and I discussed my particular preference for pasta without a crreme or tomato sauce. She was willing to give my suggestion of an olive oil base a go and then went out of her way to let me know that the dish had pesto which contained dairy - I have a dairy allergy.
On top of the excellent customer service, the dish was DELICIOUS! To anyone - especially with food allergies - who is looking for pizza or pasta, Pizza Capers in Launceston THE place to go.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Lovely pizzas and pastas! Get takeaway from here quite often and am yet to be disappointed by food or service. Gluten free options which are actually nice!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

For $45 for 2 pizzas I thought rather pricey. The savannah very nice but the pork belly and chorizo was covered in a bourbon bbq sauce that took away any flavours of the minute scallops and pork belly. Staff did watch check when asked to dine in three quarters of an hour from closing, swept under our feet as we were trying to eat our pizza. No water for the table as in the past no did you enjoy your pizza no nothing eat it and go. The toilet was woeful and no soap or hand towel.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

we have actually had many bad experiences with Pizza Capers and no longer use their establishment. Found better pizza's for the same price at another local shop. Although when they first opened the pizza's were exceptional, once they had an established clientele, the service and quality of the product declined dramatically.