“A small city cafe, the best around Launceston.”
Review of Exeter Bakery In The City - CLOSED

Exeter Bakery In The City
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great little bakery in the city!
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Whenever I have stopped in at this cafe, I am greeted by the friendliest staff that cater to whatever you need or request. By far one of the best cups of coffee I have found around the Launceston area. For the standard that the food and coffee is at, I find the prices quite cheap since the food is at such a high standard. I would recommend this cafe to anyone, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The best bakery on the west Tamar by far. Love to call in there whenever we have driven to the beach or sight seeing with visitors. the food is yummy and always busy.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Great little bakery and cafe in exeter, always good, take some away for later too.

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Two pies, a beer and a milkshake = $23 ... You got me, once.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I don't know why one would choose to work in the service /hospitality industry if they were not capable of working under a little pressure and being able to be simply pleasant - or at least try- to the customers - businesses like this need to learn that one bad experience can send a big message to many - oh well, maybe this was just a one off but I wont be recommending anyone stop there.