1,984 results
All reviews launceston general hospital converted hospital king studio modern hotel room service small kitchenette free wifi business trip city centre hotel restaurant fresh air reception staff comfortable bed good size convenient location great room a great place to stay
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Room was nice, room service was quick, but there was no milk for my morning cup of tea. My stay was for business and it was very suitable and close to nice cafes and restaurants. I would stay again thanks

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Manager287, General Manager at Mantra Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Dear 718dianej,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I am so pleased that your enjoyed your stay however I would like to apologise for the missing milk, I hope we were able to rectify that for you.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

This hotel was immaculately clean and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. No problems with parking. Very easy checkout. No traffic noise. A very quiet, peaceful hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear rodneyc910,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

I really appreciate your comments regarding our team and restaurant.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Room and bathroom were excellent. Clean, comfortable and of a high quality. Breakfast was delicious and was served very quickly. Staff were very friendly and always helpful. Would stay here again without question.

Dear rodneyc910,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

I really appreciate your comments regarding our team and restaurant.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

I have stayed here over fives times, however my last two visits weren't great. Issues were rectified but it has left me wanting to pursue other hotels. The central heating was inoperable (It happens, there was an alternate short term solution) and the batteries were flat in the remote (I advised when I went out for a few hours, still wasn't fixed when I returned) and I had to unplug the bar fridge (two visits in a row).

Dear heidihj3590GT,

I am sorry to read that your stay with us was not the positive experience that I hope all of our guests have.

While we had an unforeseen breakdown with an external heating part we understand the inconvenience nd we are currently replacing the unit for the heating to ensure the equipment is stable.

Rest assured we have followed up with the team in regards to your feedback on the remote and fridge noise, both should have been addressed and resolved for you.

Please do not hesitate to contact myself direct via paul.seaman@mantra.com.au so I can ensure your return stay is a smooth one.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 28, 2016

first time at Mantra Charles Hotel. Very impressed. Will stay there next time too!!! centrally located. easy access to local businesses for work trips. plenty of parking available. Short stroll to nearly cafe's and pubs.

Dear Glenn O,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback.

I am so pleased that your enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,