“Ideal for Keto program followers”
Review of BROTH me

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BROTH me
Ranked #196 of 364 Restaurants in Launceston
Reviewed April 22, 2019

The food was true to the Keto principals. The pizza take away was delicious with salad and the coffee with a "sweet treat" was good too

Reviewed April 6, 2019

We are going to revisit. Lunch was very enjoyable highly recommended.
We have just started on the Keto diet. Our meal was very fresh and nutritious. Lovely staff. Thanks guys and dolls see you next time around.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

I’m about to breakfast at Broth Me again. It’s so good to finally have another cafe in Launceston that offers wholesome, organic, Keto foods.
The food is delicious, creative and well priced. I’d rather pay more and know that I’m eating well. The service is great too.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

We waited 15 minutes and no waitress bothered to take an order. We went to counter to get served.
The Chicken Caesar Salad was well presented but lacked taste.
The waitress took my friends plate away even though I was still eating, and she asked if she could take my plate too.
Train your staff!!!