“Great feed”

Dining options: Buffet
Gawler Tasmania
“Great feed”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The meals where fantastic varieties and reasonable prices and a bonus with the kids room, everyone was happy

Visited July 2013

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Good Value meal”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Best roast potatoes ever. Generous portions with friendly service

Visited May 2012
Tas
“Truly Appalling Night Out”
Reviewed October 13, 2009

We went to this bistro as it was supposed to have a buffet and the menu I found online looked ok. The menu had since changed and was extremely limited and boring and not great value ie: pesto pasta for $15. We had salt and pepper squid which was cooked in oil not hot enough and was pale and the aioli it was supposed to have wit hit was obviously supermarket egg mayonaise with crushed garlic straight from a jar stirred in.
The salads had no dressing. I thought having an adult sized side salad with the kids meals was a bit silly . The chips were under cooked and flaccid and the bowl of veges was smothered in some kind of mustard sauce that was both far too sugary and too hot.
The food was generally awful and not very cheap either. I would have complained but I didn't know where to begin.
There was no buffet.
The bouncy castle had so many patches that it was very nearly not bouncy at all and the atmosphere is rather depressing overall.
Next time I will take the kiddies to McDonalds!

2 Thank Jessiebean
Noosa, Australia
“Kids bouncy castle popped & closed. Bistro dry steak”
Reviewed June 20, 2009

We didn't actually stay at the hotel but ate at the bistro. Unfortunately the jumping castle & play area for the kids was closed due to a hole in the jumping castle so our 3 year old wasn't too happy. The food was served quickly but the steak was one of the driest pieces of meat I have ever had & I ordered the steak as a medium. My husbands was the same very dry as well. I didn't expect anything too flash as we were just after a cheap & cheerful but the food is pretty ordinary & I wouldn't go here again even if the kids facilities were up and running. To be fair the staff were friendly but the food could do with a bit of extra effort.

1 Thank to_dee1