“Great steaks”

Hog's Breath Cafe
Ranked #42 of 162 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kimberley, Australia
“Great steaks”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I am not a big steak eater but was drawn in by the kids eat free advertising as we walked past. We were seated quickly and the menu was explained to us. Our steaks arrived quickly and they were amazing! It just melted in your mouth. We requested our steaks medium, and were happy with what we got. The kids thoroughly enjoyed theirs as well. The servings were plentiful, as you have a choice as to the size of your steak. We returned a week later and once again had good quick service and great food. Well done!

Visited October 2013

Chudleigh, United Kingdom
“Good friendly service”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Called in for lunch on Sunday quite busy in town and in here - found seat on balcony which was great as could people watch as you waited. Darcy my waiter was very helpful and explained it all - good steak and enjoyed

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great service”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went to have lunch at Hog's Breath Glenelg with my husband on a rainy day. Was happy to see that they have lunch special menu, which was really great value. The foods portion was very generous & it tasted really good too. The waiter that served us was very friendly and accommodating. Highly Recommended!

Visited July 2013
Port Lincoln, Australia
“much improved”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at hogs breath for quite some years. Initially the food was great but in recent years the food has been very disappointing. We decided on a whim to give it one more go. Service was good, fast and friendly. I ordered medium rare. When I cut into it I was disappointed again.it was medium well. A waitress passing asked how was my steak. I showed her and she said that's not medium rare and promptly took my plate and got me another steak. It was great. So good that 2 nights later we went back. This time I order my steak as rare as they could and it came medium rare perfectly fine well done. The Byron bay chilli sauce was deluxe. See you next trip.

Visited September 2013
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Great for Kids”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Visited with the family. We had to wait an exceptionally long time for the food to arrive which was difficult with two young children who were hungry and had to ask how long we were going to have to wait.However when the food eventually arrived it was, hot and enjoyed by all.

• Visited September 2013