“Yummy meal & great service”
Review of Hog's Breath Cafe

Hog's Breath Cafe
Ranked #64 of 163 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have previously had not so good meals at other Hog's Breath restaurants but our meal here was great! We were all very impressed with our food & drinks. Staff were really friendly, Great fun atmosphere. Loved it.

There are newer reviews for Hog's Breath Cafe

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Went to dine here, as it offered a wide choice of food. However they would not do gluten free meals and also could not do meals without garlic. They did not care

Reviewed October 7, 2012

After being a huge fan of the holden hill restaurant, we went to glenelg hogs breath for lunch. Firstly the service was so slow, with everything - drinks, placing orders, receiving food, etc. Then after waiting what seemed to be an extra long time, I received the wrong order. Having to take it back I still needed to wait even longer to get my lunch, by this stage my company had just about finished their lunch. I ordered a steak wrap, I got chicken ceasar. It was like they took the chicken out n put very little steak in the same wrap. It was over stuffed with lettuce, cold and not enjoyable at all. A disgraceful disappointment.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The service was fantastic, we were very lucky we were able to get a table as we didn't not book one. If you are wanting to eat there please book in advance. The food was amazing!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The steaks were beyond tender and by the time we left we could not eat another thing.The decor added to the whole visit just perfectly.