“Friendly staff, good sushi.”
Review of Simply Sushi

Simply Sushi
Ranked #30 of 163 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Friendly staff, good sushi.”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I was on my way to cardones ( next door) and decided for something a bit quicker ( mostly because I had popped into the wine store next door and bought a big belter of a red and couldn't wait to get home to try it)
Friendly staff, good choce of sushi and was fresh. I Also ordered the gyoza which were a bit oily and over fried. Left feeling full and spent less than $30

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Been going for so long, I know no other!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I first started going to Simply Sushi not long after it first opened.

Years later, whenever I'm in the mood for Sushi, it's my go-to place.
It may not be super cheap, but the staff are wonderful, the food is fantastic and varied, while the location is easy to get to.

It's perfect for lunch or dinner, either by yourself of with family and friends.

• Visited August 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The sushi here is always fresh and tasty. I am a regular diner here. I usually get my sushi made to order but I have had the sushi straight from the train too. I love their green tea it is not too bitter I usually have several cups and it is free!!! The staff are very friendly helpful and polite qualities I like from people in the service industry.
I would highly recommend you dine here.

• Visited August 2013
Gold Coast, Australia
“Open till 9:30 but shut at 8:00!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went to have dinner and arrived at 8pm.Closed sign on the door.I knocked and was let in to be told,"oh yes,we should change our web site hours","we have 4 items on the (train/belt) you can take away.Fish/crab mayonnaise salad (no seaweed wrap),just a pile),eel,cucumber and an old looking dessert.I have nothing more to say otherthan,they were sweeping around customers whilst still eating.Lack of sushi Restarants in Glenelg make this ok,iam guessing???

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Terri C
Perth, Australia
“Easy fix for dinner”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you are after a quick and easy meal then go Simply Sushi in Glenelg. The place is buzzy and offs fast service and god value.
If the sushi train is empty just order off the menu. The salmon and eel are good choices as are the edamame and salads.
The tempura is more like fish and chip batter than tempura batter.

• Visited June 2013